Missed Us at MD&M? Here’s How to Connect with Us
We wrapped up the Medical Design & Manufacturing (MD&M) West trade show a week ago in Anaheim, California, and our team had a great time meeting with hundreds of industry professionals, showing off MediSurge’s latest innovations, and learning from some of the brightest minds in the field.
If you didn’t attend the trade show, or didn’t have time to stop by Booth 848 to meet with us, don’t worry, there are still several ways you can get in touch with our awesome team and stay up to date on our latest news:
1. Follow us on social media
Our team is always sharing new content, providing insight on industry trends, or posting photos from our latest projects. To stay in the know, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
2. Sign up for our newsletter
To make sure you have all of our recent company updates, blogs, and media mentions at your fingertips, sign up for our newsletter today. We promise we won’t spam you with useless content!
3. Check out our recent media mentions
As we are continuing work on our revolutionary, collaborative 3D printing research program with the team at aMDI and GVSU, we have connected with several media outlets that have covered the exciting story. Here are just a few of the latest headlines:
- New $500K SmartZone grant to spur medical device development in Grand Rapids
- Grand Valley State lands grant to study 3D printing for medtech
- 3D tech helps GVSU create medical devices
- GVSU students working with 3D printer on medical tech
- GVSU Awarded $500 Thousand to Study Carbon 3D Printing in Healthcare
- How a Grand Valley institute could impact medical device manufacturing
4. Let’s meet!
We’ve said it before, and we will say it again, our team is fun, awesome, and down to earth. We love getting to know new people and sitting down to talk shop. If you’re interested in learning more about how MediSurge could impact your bottom line, be sure to reach out to our team today. We are always happy to chat over coffee, (or beer)!
Preparing for MD&M was a lot of work, but our team always looks forward to industry-wide trade shows like this, as it gives us an opportunity to expand our reach and gain new perspectives from other professionals in the medtech field.
We are excited to stay in touch with those who we met at the show, and to make new connections as the year goes on!